Harry Kane

I hope they end up keeping Kane, he runs his contract down and leaves for free plus has a very mediocre last season where he scores 10 PL goals instead of 25-30. eat shit Mr Levy.

Spurs are better off keeping Kane for the final season than cashing in on him. I don't think they'll accept Bayern's offer.

He's worth 80m for one season?
If he could help them win something perhaps?

OK, it's Spurs we're talking about, I know. I reckon for a non PL club he'll snatch their arms off, he seems terrified of selling to another PL club which is strange because it's not like they'll challenge for top 4 again with or without him anyway.

If he could help them win something perhaps?

OK, it's Spurs we're talking about, I know. I reckon for a non PL club he'll snatch their arms off, he seems terrified of selling to another PL club which is strange because it's not like they'll challenge for top 4 again with or without him anyway.
Spurs already won the pre-season cup again. They are now done winning things for another year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.