Harry Kane

Kane means nothing to me..he can rest his chin and ankle on a German turf..good luck..Spurs..hate them fuckers.

The biggest mistake in Spurs' history was turning down Manchester City's offer, Kane also sitting up and begged forgiveness from Levy shown why Manchester City was very lucky in getting the right striker in Haaland
I think levy will spin this as a win. Kept the player another season and still gets £90M for the lad and he go’s to a non PL team…..win/win

personally I’m happy for the lad, he’ll get a chance of silverware there.

It will be 3 seasons ago and Spurs have dropped 2 or 3 levels since, Kane does not win trophies at Spurs because they play everything through him and hope the rest can overachieve and get them over the line,

Kane is world-class and will fit in any of the top clubs and make them better

Yes if he is the difference in getting them back into the Champions League
Nope. Not true at all. Spurs need to move on from him and start building the club for the the post Kane era under the new manager. I'd argue keeping him even for 25m is silly. They will not be good enough to win anything even if he stays. A transition is needed. The current Spuds project clearly isn't working. This is best time to let him go since this time last year.

Nope. Not true at all. Spurs need to move on from him and start building the club for the the post Kane era under the new manager. I'd argue keeping him even for 25m is silly. They will not be good enough to win anything even if he stays. A transition is needed. The current Spuds project clearly isn't working. This is best time to let him go since this time last year.
Next season definitely but not this season. We let our stars move on a free transfer nothing wrong with spurs doing the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.