Harry Kane

But theyve only got 15 mil for walker? Fucking hate Bayern

Hope Levy rinses them, I'd rather keep Kyle than have 25 million in the bank. A 21 year old fullback who has already had 2 serious knee injuries just went to Newcastle for 32 million. They can get fucked tapping up our players thinking we're the bargain bin.

100+20 apparently...euros.

Thats Kane pretty much confirmed as a Bayern player.

Good luck to him.

Next season definitely but not this season. We let our stars move on a free transfer nothing wrong with spurs doing the same.
We compete for trophies, Spurs are not winning anything. I could understand it if Spurs was a title contender. But they are not so dont see the point in keeping him at all, the end result with Kane there one more season will be the same as the result without him, no trophies and no relegation. Who cares if you finish 6th, 7th or 8th? At least a €100m will help out long term.

We compete for trophies, Spurs are not winning anything. I could understand it if Spurs was a title contender. But they are not so dont see the point in keeping him at all, the end result with Kane there one more season will be the same as the result without him, no trophies and no relegation. Who cares if you finish 6th, 7th or 8th? At least a €100m will help out long term.
Still a valuable asset to spursy this season and what they would get for Kane now isn't going to be worth much long term.

Not a fan of Ser Harreh of Englandshire.

"I swear on my daughter's life"
"£100m is a fair price for me Gary"
Telling various Spuds managers, he''ll stick around if he sees progress.
Kept quiet when his England teammate (Raz) was facing abuse in tournaments but later piped up when the media called for support when Saka, Rashford & Jaded got similar abuse.

However, I'd love it even more if the entitled German rags don't get their way in the transfer market for Kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.