Harry Kane

Bayern have set the fee, I'm sure Kane will now be hoping an English club acts.
Unless its us or possibly Liverpool, I can't really see the point in him switching to another English club. If he doesn't want to win anything he might as well stay at Spurs?

I imagine Harry didn't really think Bayern would meet Levy's asking price and now that it's happened he's having second thoughts. It's obviously a major decision but to string Bayern along this entire time just to say no in the end would be something.

I imagine Harry didn't really think Bayern would meet Levy's asking price and now that it's happened he's having second thoughts. It's obviously a major decision but to string Bayern along this entire time just to say no in the end would be something.
i think it would speak to the horrible prick that kane is, he gets such a pass from the english press but he is a snide little prick on and off the pitch

i think it would speak to the horrible prick that kane is, he gets such a pass from the english press but he is a snide little prick on and off the pitch
And that his brother is even more incompetent than first thought.

To be fair Kane is massively underpaid at spurs. Bayern know this so assume they can get him on the cheap.

Kane is holding out for a better deal and he is entitled to. How they didn't agree this pre agreement with spurs is a bit amateur.

This. Can't believe people are seriously talking about a goal scoring record as a reason to turn down a chance to win trophies, especially for someone that hasn't won anything. The aim of the game is to win, not stat padding goals while losing.

This "trophies means nothing if you win them with a team that wins trophies all the time" argument never existed when players joined the rags decades ago or Real Madrid. Sounds a lot like when Villa fans was coping with Grealish joining us.
Agreed. If that actually matters to him, he’s a fool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.