Harry Kane

Unless its us or possibly Liverpool, I can't really see the point in him switching to another English club. If he doesn't want to win anything he might as well stay at Spurs?

They might not be interested but Chelsea and the rags offer a better chance of him winning something than spurs.

I personally understand his desire to win something, but I wouldn't consider there much merit to anything he won domestically at Bayern. They've consistently won the league now, it's not because of him they'll win the league again. Winning the CL there would be something though.

I still can't see it personally, but you never know. I've always thought he'd go to the rags. He certainly gives them a better chance of winning things and they won the league cup last season so it's a move that makes sense.

Looks like Bayern for £20-59m less than levy could have had off us a year or two ago, and not much time to bring in other signings.

I still can't see it personally, but you never know. I've always thought he'd go to the rags. He certainly gives them a better chance of winning things and they won the league cup last season so it's a move that makes sense.

Standard would be for him to join the rags from Bayern in about 3-4 years time. He's not past it enough for them yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.