Harry Kane

Bayern were the best team we played last season. Our first leg win flattered us. Adding Kane and Kim Min-Jai to that team would comfortably make them 2nd favourites for the CL behind us most likely. They’d have an incredible chance to win it. To turn that down, you have to be incredibly lacking in ambition. You’re not a serious football player. He literally wants to hang around and join another PL team on a free, just so he gets the goals record. He could have a CL and Bundesliga title in 12 months if he moved.

This is all staged for someone in the Premier League to put a bid in for mumbles.
So anyone wanting him knows what they have to pay, I reckon if we put some kind of bid in around the figure quoted kane would want to come to us.

I just can't see Kane staying at spurs another year, they will win absolutely zilch.

I think we should go for him, imagine him linking up with Erling!

Ooof.

If he turns down Bayern now he really lacks any ambition to win things other than personal stat awards. Very strange bloke. Also bizarre that Bayern would make themselves look this stupid but I guess they are an arrogant bunch and think no one will turn them down!

He'll have more clubs to choose from next season on a free for more money. One more season without winning something will not kill Kane.

Last edited:
This is all staged for someone in the Premier League to put a bid in for mumbles.
So anyone wanting him knows what they have to pay, I reckon if we put some kind of bid in around the figure quoted kane would want to come to us.

I just can't see Kane staying at spurs another year, they will win absolutely zilch.

Ooof.
nah fuck the mumbling bottlejob he had his chance he doesnt deserve another

Ooof.
Not a snowball in Hells chance - not that I think we should be in for him.
Levy has previously stated he won't deal with us, camouflaged by "I won't deal with either Manchester club". Deluded twat still thinks we're Spurs competition.
I never got the clamour for him to join us to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.