Harry Kane

Haha, what a ****. Led Bayern along all Summer, told them to get it agreed with Spurs before the season starts then seemingly gets cold feet when they hold up their end of the bargain.

So now he either signs a new deal or he's not going to Bayern because he can have his pick in the Premier League next Summer when his deal expires. The latter would be funny RE Levy to be fair.

Fancy having the captain of England with no ambition for titles.

This doesn';t mean much imo, if he prefers to stay at Spurs and play for a club he wants to then good luck to him. Whats the point going to a 2 team league and romping home title after title, it would feel hollow.

This doesn';t mean much imo, if he prefers to stay at Spurs and play for a club he wants to then good luck to him. Whats the point going to a 2 team league and romping home title after title, it would feel hollow.
He would have a real chance of winning the Champions League there...They are pretty close to our level with a good striker.

Harry Kane no ambition, just wants to stay at the spuds, win fuck all but be the main man. Me me me. Its all about him. Won't win anything. Doesn't deserve to.

He is in a strong position now. Levy pretty much has to pay him to leave, or stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.