Harry Kane

He'll go. This is just a bump. He wants a cut of the Transfer fee. And Spurs will give it to him.

As hilarious as it would be to see him get one over Levy being a prick all summer and having to have the last word by leaving on a free, if he doesn’t sign for Bayern, 100% he signs a new deal.

I'll get shit for this but if he stays and doesn't renew with Spurs, I'd be all over getting him on a free. I'm sure Pep would be too.

And Txiki to stick the Vs up at Levy.

Ha ha
And then Neymar on the wing!
Epl GIF - Find on GIFER

it feels like something fishy is going on and maybe somebody wanted to test the water to see if Levy would sell and at what price, Now Spurs have said yes to Munich's offer I bet somebody like United will step in and offer more wages and a 5-year deal,

If I was City I would do the same and offer Kane the same deal and see what Levy would say

I'll get shit for this but if he stays and doesn't renew with Spurs, I'd be all over getting him on a free. I'm sure Pep would be too.

And Txiki to stick the Vs up at Levy.
Little old City having Kane break Shearer's record on the way to collecting a premier league trophy would well and truly break the league. I am all for it.

They just paid 75m on a new striker.

Spurs could refuse any new bids.
True but he's not the finished article, I think they need a proven striker if they want to compete for the title. Hojlund would be a back-up to Kane, albeit a very expensive one, who could occasionally play alongside him.

I doubt even Levy would turn down 95m when they would lose him for nothing next summer. I guess it all depends on whether Kane refuses to sign a new deal and if United would rather just wait a year.

I cannot see Spurs winning anything before Harry Kane retires and so it seems that the most talented English striker of his generation will retire trophyless. It is unlikely, however, that his decision was taken purely on football grounds. Levy has made it quite clear that he will not sell to either Manchester club and it seems that he won't actually sell to any other PL club so Kane's options are limited to say the least for another year. Harry has said that he does not want to leave the PL and this may reflect his wife's influence or simply that Harry wants to spend his family life in England. His family and his wife's may not want to hop on the 'plane to Germany to see their family... I suspect this may be a collective decision to stay put for a year and then decide. But signing that long, extended contract seems even more a serious mistake and error of judgement.

I don't think any of this will improve Kane's or Spurs' trophy prospects but the real loser may well be Bayern. Their need for a number 9 in the CL was there for all to see at our place and Harry Kane would have made them realistic contenders. Still we'll see but the idea that Harry's prospects withered when his move to City was blocked is inescapable. What a servant to football Levy is, the t***.

There’s a few scenarios here.
a) Levy will not want him to go on a free next summer so Kane engineers a move to Man Utd before the window closes.
b) It’s rumoured Lewis/Levy want to sell Spurs and prefer to keep Kane for one last season rather than see value diminished by finishing in bottom half of table
c) He‘ll do a Sol Campbell 2.0 ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.