Harry Kane

No offense to United or Chelsea (fuck them both), but why would Kane go there over Bayern? At all, never mind in a year.

He isn't moving this season. Levy isn't going to deal with a Premier League club and he can't really force Kane to move either,

Bet it’s the rags

Pep Guardiola Wink GIF - Pep Guardiola Wink - Discover & Share GIFs

So - if you go on to win the league 5 or 6 times (or so on as when we made 4 it was the first time a club made that in the Bundesliga - we just went on) it is nothing special anymore as you did it before?

Just asking...

(for me actually only the wins above 81 points are special because of a speech Jürgen Klopp made in 2012 when the BVB went above the former Bundesliga record of 1972 of 80 points...

Where did I say it wasn't special? My point is, he would be moving abroad and missing the chance to be the top scorer in PL history. Now you can't predict the future, but if I was in his shoes, I'd want to be top scorer over being a Bundesliga winner with Bayern, because realistically you're winning it anyway. When Haaland joined City he talked about taking the club to CL success. He said we'd already won the league so we didn't need him to do that. That's my attitude with Kane's switch to Bayern. Go and win the CL with Bayern and the move is justified. But that's what he would have to do for me to give him merit.

I fully accept others will disagree, particularly a Bayern fan who likes to think it's a level playing field in Germany.

No offense to United or Chelsea (fuck them both), but why would Kane go there over Bayern? At all, never mind in a year.
Because if we take our blinkers off, united are still one of the biggest clubs in the world and Chelsea would keep him in London and give him a chance at trophies. He's clearly got his sights set on that record.

Because if we take our blinkers off, united are still one of the biggest clubs in the world and Chelsea would keep him in London and give him a chance at trophies. He's clearly got his sights set on that record.

He says he wants trophies and Champions League football, not to play at the biggest clubs.

There's a chance neither of them might have CL football next year, never mind guaranteeing trophies. Sure, they offer a chance at trophies. So do West Ham.

At Bayern he is guaranteed trophies, and CL.

Hes daft is he goes to Bayern when he only has a year left. See out the spuds contract and he'll have offers from pretty much every prem team. He'll break Shearers record and probably win something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.