Harry Kane

Why would you want that? I’d get if we were chasing to win a treble, but we’ve done that, it’d set us back long term having to eventually replace him again in a couple years anyway. And losing Alvarez
Not for me. Kane looks after himself and unless he is unlucky will get another 4/5 seasons. Dropping him deeper would give us strength and power in both forward positions. Won’t happen anyway, only speculating.

He gave Bayern the guarantee he would sign if they could agree a deal with Levy that's why they carried on the chase. He must of thought Levy would never agree to anything.
Well he has and now that the ball is in his court he is bottling it the mumbling cockney shithouse.

Did he tell you at the same time as telling Bayern ?

The way Arsenal do there business aggressively it wouldn't surprise me that Arteta been on the phone to Kane and told him next year come here there is a few England players there too! Oh he did once where an Arsenal shirt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.