Harry Kane

Win-win really. He either leaves and weakens Spurs, or he snubs Bayern which will be another blow to their ego after Walker rejected them. Only downside would be if he joins United on a free next summer, but not going to worry about that now.
I'm sure our hat will be thrown into the ring if he's available on a free.

Fair enough for Kane. He wants to win medals this season and rather than bide his time for more money.

Apparently an unknown club have offered him a pre contract.
Barca or the rags would be my guess.

Levy knows full well Kane will walk away for nothing next season so has to sell right now, The £90million Munich have put forward is now opening the door to others that will match or better both the fee and wages in the Premier League, Newcastle and Chelsea would offer £100million in a flash, Same as United and City, Even players going to spurs could suit City and Spurs,

I000% the Muchich deal is a bluff, Kane does not want to Move outside of England and the Premier League and it smells of Chelsea being all over this, Levy has dropped a bollock here and has to sell right now to anybody even to one of the Premier league top 4 clubs,

betting man, Chelsea
outsiders, Newcastle, United
longshot Manchester City
Can't believe you've not included rags, i suspect most likely. Levy has / Spurs have history selling them forwards, Sheringham, Berbatov and Alan Brazil

Sounds like it might actually happen. I had doubts he’d go through with it.

if it was me, I’d wait for the free next season and pick from a host of clubs. Also fucking over Levy in the process after he went back on his word over letting kane come to us.

Win-win really. He either leaves and weakens Spurs, or he snubs Bayern which will be another blow to their ego after Walker rejected them. Only downside would be if he joins United on a free next summer, but not going to worry about that now.
Huge risk to his personal finance at his age if he picks up a serious injury this season.

Kane if he turns downs Bayern makes him look very weak, he would not force a move to us, then the rags this season and now possibly turns down Bayern, not a good look for Harold for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.