Harry Kane

There is always the risk that it does not work out. Pep waited years for his next CL medal. Some like Ibrahimovic never got one.

But I actually think that as a person and family you get far more out of being abroad and learning to cope in another country, league, club etc.

If he is a real footballer the team titles are far more important for him than the personal prizes. What do you want Haaland to go for?

And it is not just titles but he can win the Bundesliga goal cannon - maybe even the European goal canon or get forward in the Champions League scorer table. ,

But he would go into another club culture where winning is expected and hell breaks loose when you lose.

All very true, but as I said before in my eyes being the PL's top goalscorer would be a bigger achievement than winning domestic honours with Bayern because that's a given. We are saying the same thing really. I am stating that his next move should still challenge him, and as with Haaland who talked about the CL being the one he was signed for, that would be true of Kane if he went to Bayern in my opinion.

As a Bayern fan you want him and you see differently of course.

Win-win really. He either leaves and weakens Spurs, or he snubs Bayern which will be another blow to their ego after Walker rejected them. Only downside would be if he joins United on a free next summer, but not going to worry about that now.

He’s about as likely to win trophies are the rags as he is at spurs.

I'm still partly going with what I said at the start. Every chance he didn't actually bottle it at all, or think of staying. But sky sports saw a window of opportunity to whip up some fake drama.

Highly amusing day regardless.

Sir Harry is dragging his heels here desperately finding any excuse not to go Bayern.
He’d be fucking mad turning this move down but knows once he does that’s it for playing for another English club.
He will definitely smash it for Bayern and he isn’t signing a one year deal with them.
Spurs fans going in hard on levy for this 2 days before their first game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.