Harry Kane

True. Although I don't think his pace matters as much as we do play a lot slower then Spurs as well. Mourinho wants quick transitions and that's why Son worked, but Pep is more concerned about possession. Unless we have the numbers to attack quickly we usually don't and keep the ball instead. We do counter but most times it comes from opposition set pieces because the opposition defenders are camped in our half. We get the ball quickly to KDB and he leads the break. I think Phil can play a role when we do ala the PSG goal where he and KDB linked up to put in Mahrez for the goal.

I think you're putting the cart before the horse. We dont counter because we haven't had the players not visa versa.

When Sterling and Sane were in the front 3 we scored more counter attack goals than anyone else in the league.

I think you're putting the cart before the horse. We dont counter because we haven't had the players not visa versa.

When Sterling and Sane were in the front 3 we scored more counter attack goals than anyone else in the league.
Again you are right and I was talking about now, not 2 seasons ago. We don't have Sane any more and Mahrez has been playing instead of Sterling. So for the way we play right now with less counters and more possession Kane would work.

I just dont see anything like that kind of money being spent now. He doesnt offer resale value at 27 either assuming he stays 5 years.

On the other hand Haaland has 3 things we really need:

Age profile
Arrogance(something i think we lack a little at times)
History with the club with his family

Combine that with the fact he's already elite too at 20 and it seems a no brainer to me. If we spend the sums being touted for kane i'll be cringing inside to be honest.
Can we just forget this resale garbage we so NOT sell our players..

I just dont see anything like that kind of money being spent now.
Oh shit... it's panic time..

giphy.webp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.