Harry Kane

Apart from the fact he can’t actually prove it without playing for us why do you think he couldn’t score a shitload in a team as good as ours that attack more than them and create more? If anything the only type of goal Kane is unlikely to score is running away from a defence from the half way line. Which is something rarely on for us as teams sit so deep.

We don't play the type of football Spurs do. Dybala (or similar type striker including Salah) are more suited to the style what we play. If youy want a "plan b" striker there are cheaper and better suited alternatives

I forgot to mention he goes down quicker than Katie Price and is a snide fucker who gets away with it because he's Engerland's captain.

Good attributes for a team player to win free kicks. Another reason to sign him.

He could still go down quicker than Katie Price in a city shirt, difference is no foul would be given because of the city shirt !

We don't play the type of football Spurs do. Dybala (or similar type striker including Salah) are more suited to the style what we play. If youy want a "plan b" striker there are cheaper and better suited alternatives
Kane is a goal scorer he will score in any team, you create the chances he will take a majority of them.

He can score goals in a Jose team, how many would in score in a Pep team? bucket fulls.

Kane is a goal scorer he will score in any team, you create the chances he will take a majority of them.

He can score goals in a Jose team, how many would in score in a Pep team? bucket fulls.

Still have to build a side round him. You can't just slot him in and expect.

Still have to build a side round him. You can't just slot him in and expect.
Why? I think he is a lot better footballer than you give him credit for.

Pep does not build a team around any player, he is all about the TEAM.

I don't want Kane , simply due to his injury record, which I fear will worsen with age, but he is a top class team player.

Why? I think he is a lot better footballer than you give him credit for.

Pep does not build a team around any player, he is all about the TEAM.

I don't want Kane , simply due to his injury record, which I fear will worsen with age, but he is a top class team player.

You still need to builld the team around him to get the best out of him. No chance at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.