Harry Kane

A fit and healthy Harry Kane would be breaking scoring records in our team, I would even fancy the chances of him hitting 35-40 in the Premier League alone.

BUT keeping him fit and healthy would be the issue and hence why I would reluctantly look elsewhere.

We don't play the type of football Spurs do. Dybala (or similar type striker including Salah) are more suited to the style what we play. If youy want a "plan b" striker there are cheaper and better suited alternatives
I swear you must not have watched a lot of Kane lol, he would be perfect in our system much more than a lightweight striker like Dybala.

What aspect of Kane’s game wouldn’t suit us?

I swear you must not have watched a lot of Kane lol, he would be perfect in our system much more than a lightweight striker like Dybala.

Lack of mobility
Work rate
Pressing (or lack of it)
Ability to work in tight spaces
Cant run in behind defences (not that we need that much at present)
Can not play across the front 3 making our attacking formation more rigid
Injury record
Known to go missing in big games

His postives:
Better shooting that Jesus
Better aerial threat.
Experience

I have watched Kane enough to form an opinion that he isn't that impressive whether he is playing for Sapurs or the national side.

Lack of mobility
Work rate
Pressing (or lack of it)
Injury record

His postives:
Better aerial threat.
Experience

Sllightly better than Jesus though on that front. Aerialy for Kane's height he is not that good. But he can take penalties and corners (which we don't exploit) and occasionally a direct free kick (but going off his long range shooting during the Spurs game at the Etihad this season not that good either)

Last edited:
A fit and healthy Harry Kane would be breaking scoring records in our team, I would even fancy the chances of him hitting 35-40 in the Premier League alone.

BUT keeping him fit and healthy would be the issue and hence why I would reluctantly look elsewhere.

Nope he would stick out like a sore thumb in ours. The key bit of your post is fit and healthy. No chance of that happening.

Lack of mobility
Work rate
Pressing (or lack of it)
Injury record

His postives:
Better aerial threat.
Experience
Mental how he’s scored almost 200 goals in six seasons with all those deficiencies.

Mental how he’s scored almost 200 goals in six seasons with all those deficiencies.

I never said he was deficient

The question you asked was why he (or aspects of his game) wouldnt suit us - these are the reasons/aspectsof his game and why he wouldnt suit us

Spurs fit their team around him - he wouldnt fit into our team which is the point the other poster was making

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.