Harry Kane

Couldn’t get involved in the game yesterday due to so much of our attacking play being out on the wings.
The few times he dropped deep he looked a bit sluggish compared to the likes of Sterling, Mount and Foden but even the latter two didn’t influence as much as they can.
I won’t be rushing to judge him on that 90 minutes and neither should anybody else.

I didn't think that Foden or Mount did much yesterday, so if we were judging them both just on yesterday we would be writing them off too. When in reality we know they are both brilliant players.

Kane is one of the best forwards in the PL if not the world. Obviously he is no Rashford as according to the commentator yesterday he is man of the year!

I didn't think that Foden or Mount did much yesterday, so if we were judging them both just on yesterday we would be writing them off too. When in reality we know they are both brilliant players.

Kane is one of the best forwards in the PL if not the world. Obviously he is no Rashford as according to the commentator yesterday he is man of the year!

Clearly Kane is still a very good goalscorer. A great player.

Not the point though is it if you are the person in charge of a limited budget when the club are about to announce a huge loss.

His age, injury issues, physicality , re sale value, are all relevant.

If I were the person with that budget, it would not be spent on a 28 year old, who increasingly wishes to play outside the penalty area.

Jesus 60m, Laporte 55m, Sterling 65m out, Kane 100m, Grealish 85m, Mendes 50m in
And hopefully Mendy out 20-30m
Not having a go at you, but If Grealish is worth £85m then Raheem is worth at least that, probably more.

Raheem plays for the best side in England, a team that has won 3 PL titles in 4 years, won the treble and has just been in the CL final, plus he's a regular starter in the England team.

Grealish - none of those!

This lad is going to amble around in a sky blue shirt for 90% of the games he plays next season, drive the matchday thread bellends wild, and still score 45+ goals in all comps.
6a974bf5f9524e5ebbfb0233cf5fbe831718315a.gif

Looking forward to the "he looks overweight, to me" comments.

Reactions: TFC
If nothing else, yesterday showed that Kane would be no good in Spain. That sunshine sucked the fucking life out of him!! Haha!
Get yourself to the grey skies of Manchester, Harry, you'll be sound as a pound.

Looking forward to the "he looks overweight, to me" comments.
Lazy. Only ran 10.8km. Bernado ran 11.4. Doesn't track back. Let their subs run straight past him when they were warming up on the touchline. Only scores against small teams like Arsenal and Chelsea.

Not having a go at you, but If Grealish is worth £85m then Raheem is worth at least that, probably more.

Raheem plays for the best side in England, a team that has won 3 PL titles in 4 years, won the treble and has just been in the CL final, plus he's a regular starter in the England team.

Grealish - none of those

The only way Mendy leaves is on a free or heavily subsidized wages .
We will be lucky to get anything for Mendy. Bag of crisps perhaps!!

Grealish - none of those!
That really isn't how a player is valued though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.