Harry Kane

I wouldn’t mind Kane but not for anywhere near the fees being mentioned and as for a fee and a player like Ake I can’t see spurs going for that,offer 80mill take it or leave it,saying that a part of me wants us to just move on as they’ll be right in the shit fuck them ..

This will just be a knightmare. Move on quickly.

levy is impossible. He can’t even pay the new managers wage demands.

Which makes our position stronger since it gets clearer by the day how broke they are and need to sell big

Which will make Kane even more determined to leave as it becomes apparent they’re probably in a weaker position than they’ve ever been since he’s been playing for them

Which makes our position stronger since it gets clearer by the day how broke they are and need to sell big

Which is the position a rational and sensible person would make.

Levy is not that, this deal would be done by now if that were the case.

He is an egotistical, self-righteous, and pompous human being.

We said just the same when we bought Walker, that he would need to pay that stadium debt and we could get him at a bit of a discount.

That isn't how he operates, he will only do Business if he sees a chance to get a win, losing Kane will not be a win unless we pay 150M, because in his mind he will have won.

Disagree this time, I get the feeling Spurs need cash and quickly, they seem desperate, as their management situation is showing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.