Harry Kane

If it's true that Spurs are going for Gattuso, there's no way Kane is going to stay. It's not that Gattuso is a bad coach, he's alright, but he's as mental as a coach as he was as a player. If they thought Mourinho was confrontational, they'll be in for a rude awakening. There were rumours that Kane actually got on well with Mourinho, but as much as we take the piss out of him, Jose is a winner and knows what it takes to win. I think Kane appreciated that about him, but i don't think he will have the same respect for Gattuso in coaching terms. He still has to push from his side, alarm bells must surely be going off from his camp but he has to do something about it or just accept that he'll retire having won an Audi cup.

If it's true that Spurs are going for Gattuso, there's no way Kane is going to stay. It's not that Gattuso is a bad coach, he's alright, but he's as mental as a coach as he was as a player. If they thought Mourinho was confrontational, they'll be in for a rude awakening. There were rumours that Kane actually got on well with Mourinho, but as much as we take the piss out of him, Jose is a winner and knows what it takes to win. I think Kane appreciated that about him, but i don't think he will have the same respect for Gattuso in coaching terms. He still has to push from his side, alarm bells must surely be going off from his camp but he has to do something about it or just accept that he'll retire having won an Audi cup.
Not sure if you have seen but it’s been confirmed - Gattuso is well and truly off the cards now too, was a target but Spurs fans kicked off about his appointment quite rightly so about comments he has made previously. No mention of new candidate, could maybe see Parker or Howe being next on the list...

Same here tbh. I dont see our club dealing with a shyster like Levy. We dont do United style purchases, not yet anyway!
You mean like when we prized their starting right back called Kyle Walker who also wasn’t for sale too?

Whilst laughing to myself intermittently about what a mess Spurs are in (a friend just sent me a message saying they are two managers away from being able to field a ‘we said no to Spurs 11’) if we are in for Kane all this embarrassing press coverage for them won’t help. Imagine losing their best player on top of all that. No matter how he’d we or Harry push, Levy will just dig his heels in even more to ‘save face’ regardless of the financial repercussions

I think the tension is growing between Levy and Paratici. 3rd Italian coach approached and all failed for a deal.

Kane should hand is transfer request tomorrow after he scores a hattrick tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.