Harry Kane

Because he doesn’t score enough goals. Jesus has many attributes but as a number 9 and a forward the only one he’s judged on is how many goals does he score. We need a player who can guarantee at least 25 goals a season.
It was more the point I think he’s a better all round team player, Kane’s obviously the better goal scorer, though I do think Gabby would score more if he played week in week as the main man of a team.
I guess time will tell if Kane gets more goals or less playing for City rather than Spurs, with packed defences and goals coming from all over the pitch.

is Nuno a big enough manager to temp kane to stay at spurs ?

i have a feeling kane made his mind up before the season ended and told the spurs chairman he wants out
after jose was given one last season to prove spurs can be a top club and win silver for kane. but ended badly with losing jose and the league cup in the same week i feel it was the final nail in the coffin for kane at spurs

city do tend to get there new players tide up before the anything is release and football is a revolving door that never stops. a lot of work goes on behind the scenes with agents and clubs long before the seasons ends. players must know what they want and say to the agent get me this move

manchester city must stop fearing the FFP because we are not a club that is in any sort of trouble
debt free making good profit and turn over before covid-19. also the club have a big new club sponsorship in the pipe line and its big. a possible new 10 year deal that could make the club around £900 million £90milion a season
Nuno is a conduit for Mendes to get his stable into the Premier League, where they can be fliped for a profit.
The only way that happens is to reinvest some of the Kane proceeds on Wolves players and some Portuguese randoms.
This appointment tells me Kane to City is done. Neto, Ruben Neves and Darwin Nunez to Spurs

Nuno is a conduit for Mendes to get his stable into the Premier League, where they can be fliped for a profit.
The only way that happens is to reinvest some of the Kane proceeds on Wolves players and some Portuguese randoms.
This appointment tells me Kane to City is done. Neto, Ruben Neves and Darwin Nunez to Spurs

Mendes isn't his agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.