Harry Kane

This would be an insane transfer for any club. The guy, great player that he was, is shot. This would be Shevchenko, Torres and Sanchez all over again. He looks like he has lost a huge amount of mobility and agility. A few weeks ago Maguire was playing a high line against him, if a centre half who is that slow is not afraid to play a high line against you, you are fucked.

I would have Son over Kane all day long.

Good player but would cost insane money and has a persistent ongoing injury issue that doesn't seem like it will get any better.

Also a bit of a weirdo who believes the Premier League golden boot is the most important accolade in the game which has led to poor management of his game time, often to the detriment of his team and his own long-term fitness. It's a no from me.

You would have to be a particularly insane kind of stupid to pay the £150m+ fee to buy Harry Kane.

He's been half the striker he was since his 5th ankle ligament injury in 4 years, the one that required surgery to fix in 2019.

And if the first few games back are an indicator, the Hamstring surgery he's just come back from has taken away some pace (and he didn't have loads before).

To pay that much money for a guy who appears to have prawn crackers for ligaments would be criminal financial mismanagement.

Oh and he's 27 in 3 weeks, so he doesn't even have age going in his favour.
You would have to be a particularly insane kind of stupid to pay the £150m+ fee to buy Harry Kane.

He's been half the striker he was since his 5th ankle ligament injury in 4 years, the one that required surgery to fix in 2019.

And if the first few games back are an indicator, the Hamstring surgery he's just come back from has taken away some pace (and he didn't have loads before).

To pay that much money for a guy who appears to have prawn crackers for ligaments would be criminal financial mismanagement.

Oh and he's 27 in 3 weeks, so he doesn't even have age going in his favour.
'Prawn crackers for ligaments'

Thats a cracker

Kane will be finished at the top level by the time he's 30 a bit like Rooney albeit for different reasons.

I’ve said it in the other thread but he is a realistic target and I keep thinking about him when we whip these crosses into the box that sterling and Jesus get nowhere near he would get a hatful. As others have said though his injuries are a concern and I wouldn’t be paying over 100m. How long has he left on his Current contract?

edit** forget what i said, I had it in my head he had a couple of years left and might fancy a new challenge but he’s got 4 years left so spurs would demand daft money.

Last edited:
I’ve said it in the other thread but he is a realistic target and I keep thinking about him when we whip these crosses into the box that sterling and Jesus get nowhere near he would get a hatful. As others have said though his injuries are a concern and I wouldn’t be paying over 100m. How long has he left on his Current contract?

edit** forget what i said, I had it in my head he had a couple of years left and might fancy a new challenge but he’s got 4 years left so spurs would demand daft money.

Yep with signing that extension to his contract when there was no coronavirus Kane Might of thought a top clubs came in for him they would pay 150m+ he destined to stay at spurs for his whole career with zero trophies.

Spurs are skint
This pandemic has hit them hard with the new stadium not being used
Kane is a proven goal scorer and great in the air. His premier league stats are up with Agüero (I know he’s not as good).
Now might be the time to have a try

Spurs are skint
This pandemic has hit them hard with the new stadium not being used
Kane is a proven goal scorer and great in the air. His premier league stats are up with Agüero (I know he’s not as good).
Now might be the time to have a try
If they didn't have a prick like Daniel Levy I'd half agree with you, but no best to keep well away from that club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.