Harry Kane

As said by someone above, I'd rather take Son and play him through the middle.

I was having this conversation with someone yesterday. If Spurs don't get champs league football as looks likely, I'd love to see us put in a bid for Son. He's clearly a different player to Sane but is versatile and pretty quick, capable of direct driving runs.

As others have said, the money involved in signing Kane would be ridiculous for someone with a history of lengthy injuries. Its a shame for hims as he's a fantastic finisher but too risky to spend that kind of money on.

I’d have him in a heartbeat
I love G Jesus but we seem to lose too many games where we have 80% possession and have 20 shots on goal

We’d create more chances for him, and also more importantly rotate him more than Spurs have had the capacity to - I genuinely see him being a 30-a-season striker for us for 3/4 years, easily.

There was also a spell at a similar age for Aguero where he looked crocked and declining, but he then kicked on again under Guardiola - I think we’re exactly what he Kane needs at this point of his career, and he’d also solve a significant problem for us too.

No thank you. The game really has moved away from the traditional number 9. I think Spurs look a lot more dangerous with Lucas Moura or Son up front. And I don’t think Pep likes the kind of players that just wait around to score a goal.

No thanks
There’s already one Harry Kane team
I don’t want us to be another one
Two, if you count the last England World Cup team.

I am kfa but, imo, Kane was dreadful and quite selfish against Croatia. I like to think had Vardy been put on for him, as I was yelling at my television as if anyone could hear me, they could have won that match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.