Harry Kane

I reckon Kane would score 30+ a season in a City shirt. Many times i see crosses flying in from Mendy on the left & Debruyne from the edge of the box & nobody rarely gets on the end of them.

He has the Gerrard/Rooney habit of playing any 30+ yard pass that's available.

Two, if you count the last England World Cup team.

I am kfa but, imo, Kane was dreadful and quite selfish against Croatia. I like to think had Vardy been put on for him, as I was yelling at my television as if anyone could hear me, they could have won that match.

Vardy would also either have squared it to Raheem or finished that chance at 1-0 far better than Kane's attempt. That goal would've taken England through imo. Might not have won but runners up is still 2 places better than where we did finish

Vardy would also either have squared it to Raheem or finished that chance at 1-0 far better than Kane's attempt. That goal would've taken England through imo. Might not have won but runners up is still 2 places better than where we did finish

100% agree with you! Raheem would have scored had he had the chance. I lost my shit over it..

And all Vardy does is score goals..i know HK does too but he didn't that day. He was selfish and wasteful.

Last edited:
This would be an insane transfer for any club. The guy, great player that he was, is shot. This would be Shevchenko, Torres and Sanchez all over again. He looks like he has lost a huge amount of mobility and agility. A few weeks ago Maguire was playing a high line against him, if a centre half who is that slow is not afraid to play a high line against you, you are fucked.

I would have Son over Kane all day long.
In fairness, Maguire is not that slow. And Kane has never been fast. I'm not surprised he has no fear of his Speed.

We need a top goalscorer
Too many on here want some all singing all dancing player who doesn’t exist
We need to put away chances and get games won

100% agree with you! Raheem would have scored had he had the chance. I lost my shit over it..

And all Vardy does is score goals..i know HK does too but he didn't that day. He was selfish and wasteful.

It was a perfect City esque goal waiting to happen for Raheem, might have got the press off his back earlier too. Also Agree on HK being selfish - John Stones of all people could've got the hat trick v Panama. if Kane gave him the penalty after them two headers...

You would have to be a particularly insane kind of stupid to pay the £150m+ fee to buy Harry Kane.

He's been half the striker he was since his 5th ankle ligament injury in 4 years, the one that required surgery to fix in 2019.

And if the first few games back are an indicator, the Hamstring surgery he's just come back from has taken away some pace (and he didn't have loads before).

To pay that much money for a guy who appears to have prawn crackers for ligaments would be criminal financial mismanagement.

Oh and he's 27 in 3 weeks, so he doesn't even have age going in his favour.
Yep, but apart from that, what do you reckon?

i see his record, he tends to score for fun, but i just , i dont know rate him, dont know what it is, ive never thought he was that good, when we go up against a top forward from another team im very wary, but with kane i have no fear.maybe its his lack of pace ,or his lack of control, i think he would stick out in our team as very average, he might get buckets of goals but i couldn't ever see pep signing or wanting to sign kane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.