Harry Kane

what a 'wet' comment .. 'sick note' far from it.

Sign Kane we win the lot simples.

Someone just said 'not fit to lace kuns boots' Sergios a legend but i can guarentee Kane outscores him without a doubt for every season he plays. The guysa a bent southerner, but hes a better finisher than our greatest striker ever simples .
Just as wet as your "sign Kane and we win the lot".

I don't understand why we're even talking about Kane. He's a great player, but his injury record should make it basically a non-starter at the price it would take. It'd be one thing if he's gone a year or two healthy, or we were talking about a cut-price deal, but this isn't either one of those things.

Better than Kane. He has a couple of winner medals for starters. Although not in Benzema's class. Even Salah isbetter than Kane (I wouldn't want to sign him either)

Do you watching football generally, or just City? Genuine question.

Aguero is still the better striker from open play

Do you mean just goals? Because Kane would be the most complete striker we’ve had since Tevez.
Thanks,kane as sole striker can expect good numbers,we play with everyone scoring and Sergio had a long time as one of four strikers and yet his goals per min which I think is the only stat worth having as it takes out most variables,he shits on kane

Kane hasn’t played with De Bruyne and Silva in a team that has won a daft amount of games by 5+ goals over the past 4 years - there’s a lot of stat-padding to be had in our team; Sterling getting 30 while playing like he’s been on the Wray and Nephew pre-game for half of this season is testament to that.

You’re also factoring in stats from Aguero’s peak - Kane is only just approaching it.

In about 60 more games... Kane will have more than 180 when he's played the same amount.

Especially if he plays for us.

Better than Kane. He has a couple of winner medals for starters. Although not in Benzema's class. Even Salah isbetter than Kane (I wouldn't want to sign him either)

Funny as fuck how that logic was not applied when comparing Jonny Evans and Laporte before we signed him.

In the past 5 seasons Dybala has scored 68 league goals. By comparison Kane has scored 119 league goals. Dybala also has the luxury of playing in the most dominant side in the league, Kane doesn’t.

We need a striker who can ease the burden of losing the goals Kun brings to us. Kane has the proven track record to do that.

Funny as fuck how that logic was not applied when comparing Jonny Evans and Laporte before we signed him.

In the past 5 seasons Dybala has scored 68 league goals. By comparison Kane has scored 119 league goals. Dybala also has the luxury of playing in the most dominant side in the league, Kane doesn’t.

We need a striker who can ease the burden of losing the goals Kun brings to us. Kane has the proven track record to do that.

Still has contributed to Juve's success and would be an assest in helping with ours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.