Harry Kane

Do you watching football generally, or just City? Genuine question.

Do you mean just goals? Because Kane would be the most complete striker we’ve had since Tevez.

Kane hasn’t played with De Bruyne and Silva in a team that has won a daft amount of games by 5+ goals over the past 4 years - there’s a lot of stat-padding to be had in our team; Sterling getting 30 while playing like he’s been on the Wray and Nephew pre-game for half of this season is testament to that.

You’re also factoring in stats from Aguero’s peak - Kane is only just approaching it.

Especially if he plays for us.

Yes I do watch other games and? I haven't been impressed whenever we have faced him and despite being English and having a few City players in the team I don't have a particular bias towards the national side

Last edited:
Kane is a flat track selfish bully.

How people forget his greed in the WC semi final.

This gets brought up with him but I'm pretty sure he's often instructed to shoot on sight as a tactic because he has exceptional finishing.

This gets brought up with him but I'm pretty sure he's often instructed to shoot on sight as a tactic because he has exceptional finishing.
I forgot to mention he goes down quicker than Katie Price and is a snide fucker who gets away with it because he's Engerland's captain.

Scored three goals on pens the season he racked up 41 goals in all comps for Tottenham, 2017/18. 2 in the Prem and 1 in the FA cup.
By comparison, Aguero scored 6 penalty goals in his highest goalscoring season with us. 33 in all comps in 2016/17.

Yes and Shearer and Ronaldo scored shitloads of pens. Scoring pens is pretty important and still a goal. People just don’t like Kane for some reason but to deny he’s a great number and unbelievable natural goal scorer is pretty pathetic.

The thing is the other strikers mentioned in other threads have delivered when it matters. Kane hasn't (although he is good company with Shearer in terms achievements)

The thing is the other strikers mentioned in other threads have delivered when it matters. Kane hasn't (although he is good company with Shearer in terms achievements)

Hahaha yeah Shearer was a proper bottle job as proved against utd whilst winning the mighty Blackburn the league or when playing for England in the Euros and many other huge games. Shame he was no Andy Cole!

Put Aguero (and this no dig at his brilliance) in that Spurs team and they’d have won fuck all too.

Hahaha yeah Shearer was a proper bottle job as proved against utd whilst winning the mighty Blackburn the league or when playing for England in the Euros and many other huge games. Shame he was no Andy Cole!

Put Aguero (and this no dig at his brilliance) in that Spurs team and they’d have won fuck all too.

He would still thrive in their setup and has delivered when it all mattered (93:20 being prime example). I'm not so sure if Kane would if the role were reversed.

He would still thrive in their setup and has delivered when it all mattered (93:20 being prime example). I'm not so sure if Kane would if the role were reversed.

Apart from the fact he can’t actually prove it without playing for us why do you think he couldn’t score a shitload in a team as good as ours that attack more than them and create more? If anything the only type of goal Kane is unlikely to score is running away from a defence from the half way line. Which is something rarely on for us as teams sit so deep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.