Harry Kane

Again, the poll's too narrow. There should be a third option: do you want City to sign Harry Kane if Haaland is definitely not available? That variable changes everything.
When I asked for the player Poll’s to be added, I did request a ‘maybe’ option, to cover all the inbetweens of ‘yes’ to ‘no’…. And then the thread can dissect why ‘maybe’

When you look at that... £500k per week for Haarland is crazy... he’s got huge potential but he shouldn’t be out earning Kev In 2021/22 (maybe in the future) I’m not sure I believe many of the figures being banded about re Haarland but if they are in anyway true, then his people may be in serious danger of overplaying their hand - in a post COVID market... clubs have seen income decimated, many have huge debts and some - possibly including us need to factor in the impact on their wage structure of hiring someone like Haarland - does it trigger increases for other players and does it damage the relativities in the pay structure. I can’t get enthusiastic about Kane and I’d love Haarland but the numbers for Haarland could be such that it limits our options elsewhere and I trust the club to make a balanced and objective decision - the way this is playing out I can’t help thinking that Munich have got to the Haarland camp with a deal for next summer - I may be wrong but something has changed.. and let’s face it they German Rags have a long history of underhand deals.
I agree with pretty much everything you have said there and I'll just add that, Kevin is our best and highest paid football player who has recently this season, signed a new contract extension. There is no way unless it is Messi anybody else is coming into this football club this summer to earn more than him at the base starting weekly wage. It's as simple as that. That's my take on it of course.

Some argue against signing Kane becuase of his age and injuries, which I understand to an extent but would love us to sign Messi.
I would love to see Messi in a City shirt as well, who wouldn't, but you can't argue against Kane and for Messi...
Messi is 34 (I think) so we would get less years from him becuase he can't go on at this level for ever and has never played in the Premier League?

Some argue against signing Kane becuase of his age and injuries, which I understand to an extent but would love us to sign Messi.
I would love to see Messi in a City shirt as well, who wouldn't, but you can't argue against Kane and for Messi...
Messi is 34 (I think) so we would get less years from him becuase he can't go on at this level for ever and has never played in the Premier League?
Would you loose Sterling and Jesus for Kane and Messi?

That’s what Pep would say

He says all kinds of over the top comments about his contemporaries and most is to be ignored.

Does Messi score the goal that Foden got at Brighton? Does he trackback for Barcelona, like Mahrez, when he loses the ball?

He says all kinds of over the top comments about his contemporaries and most is to be ignored.
I can send you articles he wrote in 2006 for El Pais completely in love with Messi. That was before he managed the guy.

Does Messi score the goal that Foden got at Brighton? Does he trackback for Barcelona, like Mahrez, when he loses the ball?

I can’t tell if this is ironic. Too early

Kane is in the top 3 forwards in world football. Constantly hits 20 goals plus in a week Spurs side. Is in his prime, knows the premier league, his link up play is phenomenal.can score penalties. Add this to our team and I for one will be absolutely delighted. What’s not to like!
No brainer then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.