Harry Kane

So who would you replace Bernardo with?
I have no idea who is out there but i dont like grealish , he plays for fouls constantly ,slows everything down and doesnt contribute with goals , cheats and is a plank off the field, i love bernie , he is underused and not always in the best position , he is a nice funny character , i am not convinced he wants out anyway

I'm with you. Just from a personality standpoint, losing Aguero and Bernardo for Kane and Grealish is a bit of a downer.

But I guess one's already gone and the other looks like he wants out so what can you do? Hopefully I'll take to them a bit more as time goes on.
We didn't 'lose' the Aguero who was our finest ever striker. I think we all have to admit he was a shadow of the Aguero of previous seasons

Our squad is great but there are areas of weakness and players we can improve on.Other teams are improving too,we need new players....it has nothing to do with shiny new toys.
Maybe the new additions can help lift the elusive CL trophy too......
I get that but for 160 million + 400 grand a week wages???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.