Harry Kane

There are images of Haaland wearing our shirt when his dad played for our team , he does have a connection with our club , not sure were your info comes from. As for Madrid they havent got a pot to piss in like most clubs in La Liga they are on their knees and hundreds of millions in debt and even Fatty Tebas is looking to bring in a wage cap. We will definitely be in the mix next season when his release fee is £70m alongside a couple of other clubs probably PSG and Chelsea/Rags , the era of Galactico's signing for La Liga clubs is over the Premier league has taken over and all the top coaches and players are now coming to the UK.
Haha. He doesn’t. He just had a few presents off his dad. I’m sure there’s a few strong bow Leeds ones in his wardrobe too. He has no connection other than the desire to play football. Where he chooses to do that is up to him. I’d say we’ve been advised he prefers Chelsea, because of London. Fair fucks to the kid.
I’m happy with Kane. Currently the most prolific striker in the league. Or one of.

I suppose young KDB jnr and Sterling jnr are Blues, too. Or it just so happens their dads play for us now and, like Poolis, raided the club shop.

Short of a COVID resurgence shutting down stadiums or football altogether for another 2-3 years (in which case, pretty much every club on the planet will go bust), why would that happen?

Short of a COVID resurgence shutting down stadiums or football altogether for another 2-3 years (in which case, pretty much every club on the planet will go bust), why would that happen?
I'm led to believe you owe a bob or two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.