Harry Kane

Both of these deals have felt inevitable for months.

If you accept they are going to get done, it doesn't benefit anyone for them to happen at the last minute. Its bad for the player and both clubs.

So I'm sure with both players returning from holiday on Monday, things will happen quickly.

Double unveiling ; )

Kane has great record but he’s not good long term investment or achieve what aguero did with us. I worry about his injuries. We should be all out for Haaland.
What’s a long term investment ???

haaland could do his acl in the first game ?

nothing is a long term investment.

Kane has great record but he’s not good long term investment or achieve what aguero did with us. I worry about his injuries. We should be all out for Haaland.
If his goals push us over the line to finally win our first Champions League and ensure a few more Premier league titles then what will we care that he only does it for 4 seasons with us.

Haaland may look good long term but knowing who his agent is I believe he'll want at least 2 more moves to squeeze as much money as possible from him. Someone like Chelsea with a buyout clause so he can easily be released to go to Madrid in a couple of seasons.

If his goals push us over the line to finally win our first Champions League and ensure a few more Premier league titles then what will we care that he only does it for 4 seasons with us.

Haaland may look good long term but knowing who his agent is I believe he'll want at least 2 more moves to squeeze as much money as possible from him. Someone like Chelsea with a buyout clause so he can easily be released to go to Madrid in a couple of seasons.
I hope your right brother.

He's not a patch on the prolific Thierry Martial that only cost £50m, I think we should go for Marcus Rashford who has less goals than Nicolas Bendtner in Premier League games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.