Harry Kane

Kane gave Spurs notice end of last season.. he's been very clear it's time to move and Spurs have given him agreement. However Levy is sneaky AF. Never expected Kane to go this far. He's got 3 years left on contract lol.

I really wonder if Sky has simply made a huge error here, a lot of people are saying he was due tomorrow and not today. This does seem out of character for him. Something tells me this is a misunderstanding.
Not really. They know what they are doing. All they have said is he didn’t show for training today. It’s not a lie, just disingenuous.

City disrupting the league has started.

We are inevitable.

There always is a bigger fish. The crying from Villa and Spurs fans is the realisation that their clubs have been mismanaged for years and cannot compete for trophies. The truth hurts and the bile will spew.

Look at your own clubs shortfalls on and off the pitch and do not direct your misplaced anger at the best team in England for over a decade. We have got our shit together.

Last edited:
Wandered over to the fighting cock…

not happy, disrespect etc.

and then a resident Liverpool fan presumably as his surname includes 96…
‘I can see Liverpool coming in and making a bid for him’ :-O

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.