Harry Kane

...and now some sanctimonious hypocrisy from RAWK, who obviously forget how they got Milner

"I'm guessing Abu Dhabi have had a word with him or his agent too. Goes well with the rumours over the weekend of 'If they get Grealish they won't go for Kane'. 'Best show us how much you want to come here then Harold....
;)
' "

Further Pearls from the Caf

"I think a deal will be done but on Spurs’ terms. Kane mentioned a price in the Neville interview no doubt informed by City what they’d pay. So City decide the price, Kane goes on strike and Spurs give in? Who the feck do these cnuts think they are? They don’t own English football. Milk them dry."
Lacks self-awareness, you say?

Van Dijk wasn't halfway through a 6-year contract when he tried to force a move to Liverpool, and neither was Sterling when he tried to force a move to us. It's not the forcing a move that's the issue for Kane, it's trying to force a move when he's the most valuable striker in English football and only halfway through a massive contract. If he thinks a move's going to happen because of this then he's greatly misinformed and being badly advised. We all know City can't afford Kane and Grealish unless we offload Bernardo Silva for £60m. Who's got £60m lying around for Bernardo Silva? Anybody? Until we get rid, we can't bring Kane in. Danny Ings maybe, but not Kane.
Are you sure you are a City fan?

The problem is City. Just pay the fucking money. Now.

Or he'll sign on the last day of window for pretty much what Levy wants now. Everyone will be pissed off. The relationship between Spurs and City will be broken. Kane will be unfit. And mentally shattered.

No one wins.

Nah your alright.

We don't have any problems. It's Spurs who are in a spot here. Massive debts and an unhappy star player who wants to leave.

Why should we sweat?

We know who we are ...Champions of England !

Further Pearls from the Caf

"I think a deal will be done but on Spurs’ terms. Kane mentioned a price in the Neville interview no doubt informed by City what they’d pay. So City decide the price, Kane goes on strike and Spurs give in? Who the feck do these cnuts think they are? They don’t own English football. Milk them dry."

The salt overdose has clouded their memories.

Mainly since 1981 for me when their scum fans were total cnuts at the replay!!
It was like a scene for The Warriors getting back to my work van on the north of laaandon after the game :-()

My dad and uncle were in the spurs end, we scored and my uncles meat n potatoe pie went flying onto a spurs fans head hahaha.

...and now some sanctimonious hypocrisy from RAWK, who obviously forget how they got Milner

"I'm guessing Abu Dhabi have had a word with him or his agent too. Goes well with the rumours over the weekend of 'If they get Grealish they won't go for Kane'. 'Best show us how much you want to come here then Harold....
;)
' "

And Virgin Van Lesbian

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.