Harry Kane

Quite amusing watching the spurs fans and media in general get worked up about this. Yep, blame City, surely that's is the reason? City buying the league, city tapping him up, how can Kane do this to his boyhood club?

Well, how can he? Think about it, what would it take? Maybe there are broken promises, a lack of ambition and just too much change and a lack of direction. They've gone from promising under Pochettino to in flux again, and Levy isn't showing any ambition to drive forward a successful club. They are setting themselves up as also rans. Where's the ambition, the plan to succeed? Granted Nuno hasn't had chance to sell that to Kane yet but after so many false dawn's I can see why he's not listening.

Forget City. Sure, am I confident at some point kane's representatives have asked the theoretical question of if he was available, would we bid? But every top player at a club not winning silverware faces this choice. Kane has made his choice it seems, which works out well for spurs either in the form of a big sale or , if he were to stay, promises of huge investment and striving to win.

Personally I think this is playing out as city expect. Opening gambit around £100m, we don't chase players they have to want it.Levy will be Levy, they'll look to save face, ask for more, buy time so he can't face them on August 15th. He'll come back to us to renegotiate, we'll rejig the package with add ons and we'll agree at around £120m.

Levy isn't getting £160m. Let's not forget City can walk away and still have a squad that just won the league.

If Haaland and Lukaku aren't possible, there doesn't seem to be a backup plan. Kane's the only obtainable striker right now who's actually an upgrade on what we have.
Very true, and with even Chelsea reluctant to get involved with Haaland, I would love to know what Alf and Riola want to complete that deal, it must be crazy numbers.

Also the article said that City willing to go to £130m, which I think is enough for both clubs be happy with :)

Fucking made up fairy tales. Or you have proof that it’s true? Unbelievable the media made up bollocks that the naive lap up
Is it a fairytale is 2 quite respected journos reveal such info? Or do you need confirmation from 'Arry himself?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.