Harry Kane

These articles make me laugh always contain something similar to:

’It is believed daniel levy will not sell Harry Kane under any circumstances unless city get close to their £150 million valuation of the player’

So he isn’t for sale but he is for sale…. It will get done for around 130 imo and I will fucking love it

Is it a fairytale is 2 quite respected journos reveal such info? Or do you need confirmation from 'Arry himself?
If you choose to believe that the vague unsubstantiated bullshit that these fuckers come out with then I am pleased for you. To be fair the Easter bunny might be real, lots of people talk about that too

Fucking made up fairy tales. Or you have proof that it’s true? Unbelievable the media made up bollocks that the naive lap up
While I think a lot of the tweets are rubbish it would be equally naive to think that our English contingent at the Euros never spoke to Kane and that Kane never enquired what the club was like on the inside. So it's hardly an outlandish claim to suggest he may have spoken to Kev or Fernandinho, for example.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.