Harry Kane

Part of me thinks it'd be funny if we had a 2nd option and just left Spurs in this mess with Kane.
There is something to be said for the fact that Barcelona might have still had a poor season last year but they'd be exceptionally better placed now if they'd taken £100m for Messi and gotten him off their books.

So maybe 125m plus add-ons to allow everyone claim a sort of victory.

Possibly. I just think there'll be a solution that'll allow us to make it out to be ~£130m while getting the player we want, Levy to claim he had his £150m met and Kane is the one who forced it by not training, and Kane gets his move to a club where he can break records and lift trophies. Anything can happen, but whoever stops that kind of thing from happening will have shot themselves in the foot, including if we back out from it too.

Levy is just being a stubborn knob now, doesn't want to look like City are winning the battle so will pull out all the stops to try and keep Kane. This could run and run right until the 31st Aug

Levy is just being a stubborn knob now, doesn't want to look like City are winning the battle so will pull out all the stops to try and keep Kane. This could run and run right until the 31st Aug
I don't see that benefiting anyone that. They need to sort it out as soon as so that they can get their business done too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.