Harry Kane

Amongst all the news I totally forgot.

Gary Neville, the Pretend~ level headed rag ****, poster boy for passionate fan speeches on Sky. The man says Harry Kane is going about it the wrong way!

The SAME G Nev who started it all off by giving Kane the platform to make it known publicly that he wants gone! And for a 100m hahaha

Hypocrite cnuts
Is this the same Gary that called Utd and Liverpool after the super league fiasco ..'the grandparents of football' ?
where was grandpa and grandad when their grandchild Bury FC disappeared ?

I know it must be upsetting for Spurs fans, no matter how much they stamp their feet while some try to pretend he`s not going to be missed and they will end up with the better end of the deal.

Spurs fans enjoy your fantastic new stadium and hopefully you will eventually sometime in the distant future be able to stop being a selling club to pay for it.

All the best players no matter how much they love their club desire to win trophies. After all that is everyone`s ultimate aim isn`t ? Or it should be.

Last edited:
You will need to explain why Spurs' football operation is a joke.

I do accept that we lost a Champions League final. What sort of a no-hoper club does that?

No wonder Kane wants to go somewhere where they win Champions League Finals.
If you think winning or losing one game is the only difference between us then you’re as stupid as Levy

Is this the same Gary that called Utd and Liverpool after the super league fiasco ..'the grandparents of football' ?
where was grandpa and grandad when their grandchild Bury FC disappeared ?

I still recall the filling of dead air when the United wankers invaded the stadium against Liverpool.

We had Keane and Neville saying Grealish and Kane would make United unstoppable and must do everything they can to sign them.

I know it must be upsetting for Spurs fans, no matter how much they stamp their feet while some try to pretend he`s not going to be missed and they will end up with the better end of the deal.

Spurs fans enjoy your fantastic new stadium and hopefully you will eventually sometime in the distant future be able to stop being a selling club to pay for it.

All the best players no matter how much they love their club desire to win trophies after all that is everyone`s ultimate aim isn`t ?

Isn`t your real problem Joe Lewis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.