Harry Kane

I hate myself for not being as excited about Kane as I was 24 hours ago because of what happened last night. I almost wish Messi would have just signed again for Barca. It's caused me too much confused excitement this now.
Exactly how I feel. I was content leaving work yesterday and had come round to the idea of Harry Kane. Now I’m back up in the air.

Possibly I’m really trying to think hard here,Trevor Francis was ok,just didn’t stay around long enough !
Allegedly,Trevor Francis scored one of the best untelevised goals EVER at Maine Road when he was with us.
Wasn't there that day unfortunately, would have loved to see it.

Spuds linked with Auoar now as well. If they used their brains they could really enforce their squad!?! For example they should be asking for Ake and £100m and they get Aouar for £25-30m, they are also linked with Icardi for £50m? So they could literally get : Icardi, Ake, Aouar and Romero for a net spend of only £30m ish?

Spuds linked with Auoar now as well. If they used their brains they could really enforce their squad!?! For example they should be asking for Ake and £100m and they get Aouar for £25-30m, they are also linked with Icardi for £50m? So they could literally get : Icardi, Ake, Aouar and Romero for a net spend of only £30m ish?
If we get rid of Ake and Laporte leaves that leaves us with fuck all cover at the back.

It’s all a show, levy doesn’t want to spend the money they will get for Kane

There was one game where it was anounced on the radio that Trevor was injured and wouldn't play, only for him to turn out as his wages had been paid. Don't know if true but suspect it well have been.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.