Harry Kane

Thanks pal. Did Tottenham ever put out an official statement on the matter? I feel like that may answer my question.
No, the only official statement is the one Harry put out on Twitter about it being overblown, but there's enough "sources" from Spurs for us to know it's not quite right and I think we do know they fined him in the end. There's enough in it to know that he was meant to be there and wasn't, and the rest is noise depending on who you want to believe.

Hope City do indeed get this done, seems to be some positive vibes. Best striker in the PL imo.

About five or six years back I rented a flat to a Spanish bloke who was brought into sort city’s finances out. For about 6 months I was so much in the know it was untrue. I saw him every week and he would openly tell me news. He told me the week before the cup final about Pelligrini and just before he left he told me about Balloteli, Gundog, Stones, etc! I am sure I posted about Pelligrini on here at the time. I will try and find. I know absolutely fuck all these days apart from I keep seeing Laporte with his agent!

About five or six years back I rented a flat to a Spanish bloke who was brought into sort city’s finances out. For about 6 months I was so much in the know it was untrue. I saw him every week and he would openly tell me news. He told me the week before the cup final about Pelligrini and just before he left he told me about Balloteli, Gundog, Stones, etc! I am sure I posted about Pelligrini on here at the time. I will try and find. I know absolutely fuck all these days apart from I keep seeing Laporte with his agent!
You should do Pep a good deal and bug the flat ;-)

He made a stupid mistake signing a contract without a release clause.

Really this is now or never for Kane no one with pay good money for him.in 12 months at 29. We just let Kun go on a free at 32 what an amazing player he was for City.

Numerous players at Spurs have walked this path. Modric, Berbatov, Bale all forced moves by refusing to play. The consensus seems to be Kane is unwilling to do this and burn bridges with Spurs fans.

its on him at the the end of the day. He signed a stupid contract and he doesn't seem commited to leaving if rumours are to be believed.

Never thought this would get done and still very very much doubt it. Realy suprised we even went for him at that age and price but as the season gets closer it feels like we are running out of options.

I really want a top striker and there are very few so fingers crossed but I doubt this will be a win in our favour unfortunately.

saw on twitter someone say Tolmie hinted about Ramos joining then deleted all his tweets, is it true lol?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.