Harry Kane

This is going the same way as Grealish there was silence for a good couple of days the rumours started circulating from ITKs, then journalists. And then it blew up with the 100 million bid. Seems like it’s going the same way with this Kane transfer. We are now on the point of ITK people getting info

About five or six years back I rented a flat to a Spanish bloke who was brought into sort city’s finances out. For about 6 months I was so much in the know it was untrue. I saw him every week and he would openly tell me news. He told me the week before the cup final about Pelligrini and just before he left he told me about Balloteli, Gundog, Stones, etc! I am sure I posted about Pelligrini on here at the time. I will try and find. I know absolutely fuck all these days apart from I keep seeing Laporte with his agent!
I know someone who works at a middling position at the club. They interact with the players a fair bit, but they're not paid much more than any regular middle class salary. You wouldn't believe how much gossip spills out of them if you get a round in and a few beers down them. I think people forget that football clubs are like any other institution, people talk non-stop and there will be hundreds of people in and around Manchester, including journos and social media gossipers, who are hearing bits of news that are probably reasonably accurate.

Ok there've been some really childish posts between some of you lately, and that really can't continue. If you can't be civil here, at least keep it between yourselves by using PM.

Sam Lee hahahaha "I’m sure something’s brewing behind the scenes but can’t put my finger on what just yet"

basically true for every transfer ever made. and he got that from his sources.
haha he's going to milk everythinggg now that he was right about Grealish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.