Harry Kane

If Levy doesn't want to accept £127m for a 28 year old striker who wants to leave then I honestly don't know what to say.....

Because that's obviously not the figure he is willing willing to accept. Kane will have a value and he will be expected to sell for that by the shareholders of Spurs. You can't blame him for wanting to max out the deal, we'd do exactly the same.

I don't know why you would sign a new deal if you want to leave a club.

Makes no sense to me.
Likely been told its now or never for him to join City, Chelsea have moved on to Lukaku, rags will be after Haaland or spunk 100m on Ings or something. May as well ride out your career at spuds earning more money.

Confused why the figure would be a round €150m. Neither Mansour or Lewis/Levy are based in Europe are they?

They could offer Kane a pay rise not necessarily an extension.

Why would you not sign it if you had to stay another year?

Anyway, 130m for a 28 year old, no matter how good (remember how good hazard was for chelsea before he left), is a huge vote of confidence, and I very much look forward to kane fulfilling the promise, he's more than capable.

No, please explain how time works.

What is it?
Is it a measurement created by us humans?
Has it always existed?
when did it start?
what was there before time?
When will time cease to exist?

I think we may need a thread on this subject!
I guess the time has come...
It is V, very tasty
It is I, irresistible
It is M, Mancunian
It is T, therapeutic
it is O, oh oh oh
Used to drink it a lot, until someone pointed out that it was an anagram of vomit...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.