Harry Kane

Hahaha, spurscommunity's

rez9000

Has not taken the news well...

"To all the Bluemoon screengrabbers:

Your club is made of plastic and your owners are bloodthirsty scum who are using the club to sportswash the fact that they engage in slavery, extrajudicial murder, homophobia, sexism and racism.

Enjoy your acquisition"
I love a bit of slavery and fuck me I'm bang into extrajudicial murder.

The isms are a bit too last decade for me these days though.

Tbf that 2nd one about Messi could all have been pretty bang on but over and done with very quickly once PSG harassed the Messi camp into submission.

The order of them tweets from top to bottom was like getting a fit bird back to your house.

Taking her bra off to discover she's got an hairy chest

Then taking her kecks off to find a massive pair of bollocks

It just went from good, to bad, to absolutely abysmal.
He's a Romano-wannabe with multiple handles. There is evidence that he even claimed to be working for ESPN at one point in the past. He likes to change his profile photo very often, much like my ex. And oh, it's pretty obvious he's a United fan.

Now they’re denying his abilities, saying he’s not as good as his reputation, doesn’t turn up in the big games, but also demanding £160m because that’s what he’s worth? Errrr….
As someone pointed out in the thread earlier. They are obsessed with the money, quite ironically. The narratives going 'Harry Kane's beef is with City, why don't they just pay what he's worth?' honestly embarrassing, not only are they doubling down on their reputation as nothing more than a selling club but rather resigned to lose their best player for whatever it takes.

I thought the good, pure and clean Spurs would of liked to build on their project and failures of last season by keeping Kane and adding quality around. But it's okay, it's our fault their player wants to move to us, and it's also our fault Levy is causing all this delay, so that we *checks notes* get him anyway and he can fill his pockets for another sorry, hollow rebuild that'll end up in another sale or two when they've completed their cycle of winning fuck all.

I really don't know anymore
All that I know and this is what I will do is wait for the media to pick up on it.
The ITK on Spurs community for example I don't trust at all. I think what's the case from what I've read is City are preparing a bid but I don't know if Spurs will accept it.

As a Spurs fan I hope we don't
1) To us he has a higher value
2) We've been holding out for much more this summer it would be an embarrasing U-turn

For now I wait and hope :(
and btw I don't want to sell him at all. I'd happily reject any bid. He's world class and he's the missing piece in the City jigsaw that I wouldn't like to see our club complete as we have no chance of ever catching up to you if we do.
Yeah, you probably don't have any chance of catching up to us if you don't though either.

Not saying that in a confrontational manner either mate.

Yeah, you probably don't have any chance of catching up to us if you don't though either.

Not saying that in a confrontational manner either mate.
Nah I get you but if we give you well one of the league's lets say top 3 players then I think we are in a worse position.
I always imagined if we could keep Kane and have a good window we could at least challenge for the top 4. Get closer to you than last season at least

Hahaha, spurscommunity's

rez9000

Has not taken the news well...

"To all the Bluemoon screengrabbers:

Your club is made of plastic and your owners are bloodthirsty scum who are using the club to sportswash the fact that they engage in slavery, extrajudicial murder, homophobia, sexism and racism.

Enjoy your acquisition"
Love when people post aggressively thinking they've got it all figured out. Hope he's got plenty likes on his post, might earn him a good night's sleep

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.