Harry Kane

And they say Levy isn't a master negotiator, yet he managed to require us to play at League 1 level against them as part of the deal. Genius
I thought City weren't bad at all (just my opinion)
Why no camera shot of him?
I'm not sure Kane was actually there? I know Sky said it but yeah nothing of him. Usually players who aren't in the squad are back training at the training ground..

In my opinion this only strengthens Spurs' resolve as it highlighted City's need for a ST. I personally don't believe any fee has been agreed yet. I don't think this will make Spurs add £20m to the fee or something like that but it'll make them adamant they want that higher end fee which has been quoted north of £150m.

I feel like this saga will continue into this week and we will see if City make a better good offer. Even though Kane right now isn't part of the Spurs squad they still don't want to sell him so I think it'll be Levy/Spurs' price rather than City's.

By the way this is just my opinion as a Spurs fan and what I've read from the Spurs media. I guess its going to be very different to others.

After today’s game Levy has even more power over this deal. It’s clear for anyone to see how much we need a striker.

Pay up or shut up now City.

After today’s game Levy has even more power over this deal. It’s clear for anyone to see how much we need a striker.

Pay up or shut up now City.
Could it be spun the other way too - if spurs had lost, then they really need to keep him?
If there was a chance of Levy not playing ball, it would be greater if they had lost today. As they’ve won without him, Levy will have less worry selling him, the media & fan spin now being that they can manage without him …

And that's all based on one game?
No its based on the lowest goal tally we amassed last season since pep joined, it’s based on the fact Chelsea and United have strengthened and Liverpool have key players back, it’s based on the fact we are playing a young winger as a striker hoping for a miracle. it’s based on the fact we haven’t replaced aguero

Fookin ridiculous this has not been sorted before the start of the season.

we don’t sign him or a striker by Wednesday then no way are we winning champs league this season & makes the Grealish signing a bit pointless.

Its going to take weeks for a fully fit & functional team playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.