Harry Kane

We need to resolve this week or move on because there are other areas of the squad that could be strengthened and other forwards. Spurs position is not that strong because I don't think they should turn down £130m for Kane at 28. It would be an act of betrayal towards their player and leave them with a big problem.

It looks so easy when playing Fifa '21 as well, doesn't it.
I wouldn't know. I don't play computer games.
I do know that if it is clear that a player needs replacing, far in advance of that time happening, then more than one replacement should be identified and we should not be left looking at holes in one of the most expensive football squads ever assembled.
It took us too long to replace Kompany, and the left-back problem has still not been solved. We're now relying on an ageing Fernandinho in CM - another position that has been crying out for a replacement for well over a year.
And there are people who think Txiki is doing a great job

Unfortunately Jesus's credibility took a big hit last season for some blues. But statistically every season Aguero was active and we played a system that leaned more in favour of a centre forward, Jesus made himself an excellent deputy.

Jesus played really well against Everton and deserved to start the CL final in my opinion.

Kane could be a City player already if City start talking serious instead of leaking possible offers to the Press, Levy has made it known he would start to talk with City once City actually made a firm offer of £160m+, then negotiations could start, Spurs have Kane's replacement lined up infact 2 payers lined up as they are one Striker down already as Vinicius loan came to an end. And to anyone who thinks £160m is over the top Grealish fee was £100m. If City don't act very quickly that will be that and Kane will go nowhere, which for Spurs isn't such a bad thing is he is professional enough to get on with it and his main goal in his carear is still to beat Shearers Goal Record. Clock is ticking so time for City to put up or shut up but on yesterdays showing City are crying out for a world striker and they don't become available that often.

We need to resolve this week or move on because there are other areas of the squad that could be strengthened and other forwards. Spurs position is not that strong because I don't think they should turn down £130m for Kane at 28. It would be an act of betrayal towards their player and leave them with a big problem.
"It would be an act of betrayal towards their player and leave them with a big problem."

He is under contract for 3 years, why on earth is it an act of betrayal on Spurs part?

He , Kane , did not insist on a written release clause, he is an idiot, Spurs have every right to keep him or sell him on their terms.

Not what I was referring to, but that they moved on after seeing a deal for Haaland wouldn’t be reached to signing him quickly, whereas supposedly we have known our target for a long time and still can’t close the deal
Spurs didn't want to, Inter did. Nothing complicated about it.Now it will get done. Still lets all have a good flap this morning, while we can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.