Harry Kane

Even if that is the case what’s to stop him buying himself out and signing for us on a 5 year contract at £430k a week. Thats about £130k week more than we would probably normally pay him but coincedentally adds up to an additional £40m over the term of his contract. Bale makes £600k a week so who’s to say £430k isn’t reasonable ?
It's a complete legal minefield and would likely be tied up in the courts for years. While it's technically possible for players to buy out a contract, it's a practical impossibility

Spurs murdered us in the first 30 mins, a combination of great goalkeeping and poor finishing meant it remained goaless.

Second half was alot better however despite dominating possesion I can only think of one time Gomes was forced to make a save, compare that to their chances and they still had the better of the half (we got lucky with Bales fluff)..

Tevez was our livliest player however he was left far too isolated, I would ave liked Mancini to have sacrificed a DM for Adebayor rather han like for like.

Overall a point was a great result however if we play with that in future games we will loose.
Like Quote Reply

The above, was that when you supported city?
What's the story balamory?
I was young naive child who does not remember writing this and was suprised I actually had a blue moon account today.. hopefully my spelling has improved.

That is really interesting. I just read up on this Ruling (I hadn’t heard of it before) and if I understand it correctly a player aged 28 or more is entitled to terminate his contract without cause two years after he signed contract whereupon he will be obliged to pay compensation to the other party.

The compensation amount appears to be the value left on his contract (his future earnings) plus legal costs.

I have no idea how much Kane earns or how long is left on his contract but if we assume £150k a week and he has two years left that’s £15.6m. So in theory Kane can buy himself out for less than £20m. What’s to stop him doing that and us paying him a £20m signing bonus ?

It can’t be that easy can it ?
How do you fancy a job with Barcelona?

No pay, but lots of sunshine.

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.