Harry Kane

Sorry Kane(I know he's reading this thread), you deserve a move but they have already priced you out and are clearly trying to have City's pants down over this transfer. 125m is taking the piss, far too much and they have the cheek to ask for more? Get to fuck, such an arrogant club.

It could hamper the club for years to come financially(especially if he gets injured) and the pricetag itself will weigh on Kane heavy as well as the club in future dealings. He's 28 and any reoccurring injuries are likely to get worse from here on out. Too high risk.

Personally, now it's got to silly numbers, I'd genuinely be happier taking our chances with Torres and Jesus while also trying to bring Delap through, even if it means an off season.

Last edited:
If we dont get Kane, Spurs wont want Vlahovic will they?
Someone will want Vlahovic in that case. Who knows what's going on behind closed doors? If they are playing chicken then City have this option. It's a bit of a stretch to say that we are in for this young lad .We probably are not. Hes more of a B option. But it is still an option. Spurs are linked to him. They apparently want the Kane deal done ASAP and probably have set a deadline of the end of this week so that they have time to sign a striker. Vlahovic is mentioned. But wouldn't it be sensible for City to at least have a plan B? ;-)

Sorry Kane(I know he's reading this thread), you deserve a move but they have already priced you out and are clearly trying to have City's pants down over this transfer. 125m is taking the piss, far too much and they have the cheek to ask for more? Get to fuck, such an arrogant club.

It could hamper the club for years to come financially(especially if he gets injured) and the pricetag itself will weigh on Kane heavy as well as the club in future dealings. He's 28 and any reoccurring injuries are likely to get worse from here on out. Too high risk.

Personally, now it's got to silly numbers, I'd genuinely be happier taking our chances with Torres and Jesus while also trying to bring Delap through, even if it means an off season.
It really, really isn’t

Really disagree. We saw what happened against Spurs with Ferran up top and we've all seen Jesus miss big chance after big chance. His injury problems only occur because he has to carry his club all the time every game and he always gets rushed back. That won't happen at City. And Kane being 28 means nothing. That's his prime years. Lewa, Suarez are still on it and they're 32+. We've got 2 years left of Pep. This is not the time to be having "off seasons". Trust me we'll have a few of them when Pep's gone

He wants the best chance to win some silverware you cannot blame him he has stuck by Spurs when he could have gone to many a club before this and at the age of 28 he probably given good health etc has 4 more years at the top level to achieve some of his goals.

Lets hope if he arrives he makes us more competitive on the goal scoring front and gels in well.

It really, really isn’t

His value is only going down from here. We've seen so many world class players move at 27+ for 100m+ and virtually none have worked out. We're taking on all the risk with no possibility for resale value on a player that probably doesn't have all that many years at the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.