Harry Kane

Hazard had one year left on his deal and Kane is a lot more proven in the PL than Lukaku. £120m is about right for someone like Kane.

Lukaku averaged 17 premier league goals a season at Everton and West Brom and is in the form of his life.

Hazard didn't want to be at Chelsea as much as Kane doesn't want to be at Spurs. I don't think contract length is that important to value when discussing a 28 year old as their value is only depreciating.

I agree as of right now, with state of the market and the way this deal is playing out, £125m probably is the figure to get it done but that's only because Levy's valuation is so far away from his true market value.

The moment we sign him, he's a player worth less than £100m, probably significantly less given it'd be us that owns him, so that's why less than £100m isn't an absurd valuation to us.

Lukaku averaged 17 premier league goals a season at Everton and West Brom and is in the form of his life.

Hazard didn't want to be at Chelsea as much as Kane doesn't want to be at Spurs. I don't think contract length is that important to value when discussing a 28 year old as their value is only depreciating.

I agree as of right now, with state of the market and the way this deal is playing out, £125m probably is the figure to get it but that's only because of Levy's valuation is so far away from his true market value.

The moment we sign him, he's a player worth less than £100m, probably significantly less given it'd be us that owns him, so that's why less than £100m isn't an absurd valuation to us.
Yeah and Kane’s average far exceeds that. Serie A is not as good as the PL.

Kane is 28 not 32.

Kane is 28 not 32.

Can use his European form or Belgium form as well. Kane's average far exceeds it over the last 7 years, not over the last 3 though. I don't think people would have put Lukaku and Kane's value £30m apart before the summer, let alone £60m (Levy's valuation).

28 or 32, the moment he pens that contract he might as well be worth nothing, there's no resale value once he's bought, partly because of his age but partly because it's us buying. All the value will be the contribution on the pitch and City have to value how much that's worth.

Anyway we're going round in circles as we're both saying £120-£125m is acceptable for both clubs, just a matter of opinion as to who is coming out better.

Fuck Levy off City Top Exec boss men, drive a lorry load of £125m cash in a lorry and let the smug **** levy have a look at in the back at what he could have won and then drive away. And then let him see what he can get for a 29 year old Harry with only 2 years on his contract in a years time. **** of a chairman, **** of a club
So that would be 3 years left ?

So I make that £150m + Bernardo (minimum £60m) + Jesus (on loan - his worth to us as a rotational striker is probably at least £20m a season, could argue more).

So just a minimum of £230m...for a striker that doesn't want to be there, who's value will immediately depreciate if they don't sell this window, who will finish outside the top 4 with or without Kane - having little affect on their earnings and a club with nearly £1bn debt.

Might be the worse one yet.

His value will be determined by what else is available. You can flirt with all the girls you like in the strip club, saying no to a dance, but at the end of the night when you're sat there with your hard on in your hand if that's all that's available you're paying £50 for a dance you previously turned down for a tenner because there was maybe better on offer.

Kane is 28 not 32.
It was Utd that overpaid for Maguire. City pulled out if you remember and on top of that when Maguire moved he was 26. Kane has 2-3 years left hence Spurs valuation is crazy. You could argue that they can set it at what they like, and of course they can but Kane will not like that.

I wouldn’t be happy if we sold Kalvin Phillips for under £70m. Harry Kane is a far more proven player in the PL and is in the top 5 in the world for his position so to suggest he’s not worth £50m more doesn’t make sense to me.
£70m for Phillips??

Who's your dealer? and is he willing to deliver to Manchester?

Last edited:
Anyone actually think this deal is actually going to happen?
Levy being a hard ****, Kane and his brother being idiots and City not wanting to pay just sounds like it's never gonna happen.
In Txiki we trust but even this will be a miracle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.