Harry Kane

Spurs should be ashamed at how they have treated this lad. The amount of goals he has scored and set up to keep that club relevant and they repay him by dragging his reputation through the mud curtesy of the main stream media.

Shoddy treatment no matter how they dress it up.

I don't know where you're getting this from. Kane has done literally all of this himself with the way he's behaved, likely to to and force through the move, possibly lower the price even.

Spurs have said nothing on this though.

So it's not fact then is it? It's your opinion. Thats why other posters were asking you to prove 100% that we have to sell players before we buy Kane which you cannot do
I don't understand what you are saying . If you don't believe the report that's upto you. I don't want to force you to believe something. Report states city wants to offload to sign kane .

I don't know where you're getting this from. Kane has done literally all of this himself with the way he's behaved, likely to to and force through the move, possibly lower the price even.

Spurs have said nothing on this though.
Hahaha ok.

God forbid that a player wants to move to another team to win a trophy. Current club has no chance and a verbal agreement was broken.

Kane should have handed in a transfer request before the Euro started.

Levy then proceeded to tarnish his reputation and throw crazy valuations around to stop player moving.

Id say the links to the spurs potential target of Dusan Vlahovic mean that the transfer of Kane to city is almost done.

the links to this guy are the endgame in the pusuit of Kane.......for the media

Its a typical media narrative....when a transfer isnt at present delivering headlines (or anything new) and the sellling club have a potential replacement, the media then link the buying club to that potential replacement to further develop the "story" for the readers......trying to keep going in this case the spurs vs City narrative that some fans lap up

Depsite my feelings around Kane, I fully expect him now to being a city player...

this scenario has been repeated over and over again with different players and different clubs time and time again every transfer window...its like clockwork

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.