Harry Kane

two-grannies-in-fight.gif
That’s me and @Onholiday(somemightsay) on the last meet up.
I told him, casual dress and it doesn’t matter if you bring your man bag. Then the “****” turned up in red!

I don't think Levy cares about a replacement, he cares about the bottom line and the narrative Spurs somehow won!
You sure mate? from where levy is standing he wins either way, big money incoming or keeping a player who is difficult and very expensive to replace.
Only losers here would be kane and city, by leaving us with little to no time for alternatives

Okay, I held off long enough. I'm going to go ahead and say it:

I don't want Harry Kane. There! I said it.

Something about this isn't right. And I think we'd suffer if this transfer goes through. Wearher the storm Txiki. Don't get got by that snake oil seller at Totunham.

Also while there is no basis for this other than an internal hunch, I'm sensing Kane is a lemon.

It will be like Sanchez going to United or Torres going to Chelsea. A player who is about done but know one can tell yet.

Just a bunch though... Either way, I'm all out.

1. Coz I want a chance at Haaland no matter how remote.

2. Co I want a younger player.

Both wants negate an overpriced Kane...

Please Pep, tell Txiki to w as lk away. We believe in you. You can do it without Kane.

Rant over. And I fe a lot better...

Okay, I held off long enough. I'm going to go ahead and say it:

I don't want Harry Kane. There! I said it.

Something about this isn't right. And I think we'd suffer if this transfer goes through. Wearher the storm Txiki. Don't get got by that snake oil seller at Totunham.

Also while there is no basis for this other than an internal hunch, I'm sensing Kane is a lemon.

It will be like Sanchez going to United or Torres going to Chelsea. A player who is about done but know one can tell yet.

Just a bunch though... Either way, I'm all out.

1. Coz I want a chance at Haaland no matter how remote.

2. Co I want a younger player.

Both wants negate an overpriced Kane...

Please Pep, tell Txiki to w as lk away. We believe in you. You can do it without Kane.

Rant over. And I fe a lot better...

I've made my peace with the move; if the club are adamant on going for Kane it's because Haaland isn't possible. The same reason Chelsea moved for Lukaku when they realised how difficult of a transfer Haaland is.

We all love the possiblity of the wonderkid who's the son of our former captain and, by all accounts, has a strong affinity to the club joining us. But alas it's not to be.

Kane is a huge risk and it'll never be value for money but it is what it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.