Harry Kane

Okay, I held off long enough. I'm going to go ahead and say it:

I don't want Harry Kane. There! I said it.

Something about this isn't right. And I think we'd suffer if this transfer goes through. Wearher the storm Txiki. Don't get got by that snake oil seller at Totunham.

Also while there is no basis for this other than an internal hunch, I'm sensing Kane is a lemon.

It will be like Sanchez going to United or Torres going to Chelsea. A player who is about done but know one can tell yet.

Just a bunch though... Either way, I'm all out.

1. Coz I want a chance at Haaland no matter how remote.

2. Co I want a younger player.

Both wants negate an overpriced Kane...

Please Pep, tell Txiki to w as lk away. We believe in you. You can do it without Kane.

Rant over. And I fe a lot better...
I feel the same way, there is definitely something that feels off but we’ve also been here enough times that I trust the club to make the right call with a transfer this important, so I’m good. I’ve always just hoped, selfishly no doubt, that when we did decide to break the bank on a huge transfer it’d be for a Mbappe-type, a young, super exciting, can’t miss type guy who we would have for a long time and become one of our own.

Don’t get me wrong, Im really excited to watch Kane also, but this process has been pretty exhausting and not fun.

I feel the same way, there is definitely something that feels off but we’ve also been here enough times that I trust the club to make the right call with a transfer this important, so I’m good. I’ve always just hoped, selfishly no doubt, that when we did decide to break the bank on a huge transfer it’d be for a Mbappe-type, a young, super exciting, can’t miss type guy who we would have for a long time and become one of our own.

Don’t get me wrong, Im really excited to watch Kane also, but this process has been pretty exhausting and not fun

I also feel that this has been exaggerated by the fact that it's the player replacing THE player in Aguero. Kane, ability wise, may not be too far off prime Aguero but it's the sentiment for me that's missing. Aguero always felt like our guy and every City fan loved him, I don't think Kane will ever be loved by City fans or could be held in the same reverence as Kun. Kane will be brilliant but he'll feel like a stop gap until the true successor to Aguero is found.

Reactions: cjn
Being led down the garden path without a target!

And, if Levy really is petulant enough that he is not taking City’s calls, then fuck him!

There’s 12 days to go. Move on if this isn’t done by the weekend, because European transfers are not as easy to get done as British ones.

I hope there’s a Plan B…and I hope it’s a “blow you out of the water” deal for Haaland in January! By then, Dortmund might be out of the CL but cruising for Top 4 in the Bundesliga and a cherry on the release clause might do it!

Okay, I held off long enough. I'm going to go ahead and say it:

I don't want Harry Kane. There! I said it.

Something about this isn't right. And I think we'd suffer if this transfer goes through. Wearher the storm Txiki. Don't get got by that snake oil seller at Totunham.

Also while there is no basis for this other than an internal hunch, I'm sensing Kane is a lemon.

It will be like Sanchez going to United or Torres going to Chelsea. A player who is about done but know one can tell yet.

Just a bunch though... Either way, I'm all out.

1. Coz I want a chance at Haaland no matter how remote.

2. Co I want a younger player.

Both wants negate an overpriced Kane...

Please Pep, tell Txiki to w as lk away. We believe in you. You can do it without Kane.

Rant over. And I fe a lot better...
I appreciate its only your gut.... but there is nothing to substantiate/support your concerns.He has only just turned 28,prime years ahead,and he brings a wealth of talent,experience and leadership that our dressing room badly needs.
Haaland would be the dream for myself too,but he is a one off and it appears he has other ideas,unfortunately.

Looking around,there is very little else out there that comes even close to the ability and attributes Kane can bring.As for the youth aspect,we still have much faith and hope in Liam Delap to solve that.

Time for optimism,not negativity!

My hobby is football. Sadly some here see their life as making others think they know F all about anything. I get sick of the blowhards "I know what's going on" wankers who clearly have no other life. I have a lucrative career, wife, son... I'm sick of those here taking the piss who clearly know nothing. Quit feeding them.

But of course. No-one's ever skint and single on the internet. Starting to feel like an endangered species over here.

My hobby is football. Sadly some here see their life as making others think they know F all about anything. I get sick of the blowhards "I know what's going on" wankers who clearly have no other life. I have a lucrative career, wife, son... I'm sick of those here taking the piss who clearly know nothing. Quit feeding them.
Just out of curiosity, what do you do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.