Harry Kane

he said Kane's people were angry we gave number 10 to grealish. and no, this is not a joke
Wow. Won't mean too much tho imo cuz Kane's coming to City for trophies. He can do his brand deals at Spurs with the number 10 easily so Kane won't be arsed

He should definitely take 69 for his shirt number. He'll look like a right pervert but if wants to market himself, people will remember it.

Think of all the pervy bastards who will buy a Kane 69 shirt. Sales will go through the roof.

Why am I getting a vibe you are setting the stage for this deal falling apart.

The number really doesn't matter. It didn't matter to Messi, or Neymar but somehow it's a huge deal to kane and a stumbling block ? He's not big enough to be pulling stunts like this. Just feels odd to be bring up this now from his camp. I've never pegged kane for a diva
Why do I get the feeling you’re shooting the messenger?

Can’t see it happening now. I’ll try to remain positive, it’s difficult, but if it was going to be done we’d know by now. This is a very un city like charade and makes me question the wisdom and planning of the guys in charge. It could almost be argued some heads should roll for this utter shit show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.