Harry Kane

i don't think we are saying that he wont go to City (or Chelsea or United or whoever). He clearly wants to leave. We are saying you are going to pay £160m (give or take a few million)

And as many wise posters have said it is now or never. If he doesn't get his move this summer, then City will move on without him. And the following summer you will be in for the next big thing. Levy knows that so he will see it as £160m or Kane never leaves. Both are good outcomes. My guess is that Levy prefers the £160m option. As does Kane. I am not sure about City.
You're on drugs if you think anyone would pay 160m for Kane

How do we know that all this "not turning up for training" isn't part of the gentleman's agreement?... Levy can then sell and save face. Whatever the circumstances are, there's absolutely no way Spurs will turn down a six figure offer no matter what the amount is.
I don't think it's part of the agreement, but it's definitely a cynical tactic Levy does in the hope of deflecting criticism from him to the players. That said, at some point players have got to stop trusting him and start putting release clauses in.

if city have said to Kane- look the only way we can do this now is if you simply go AWOL and put pressure on Levy,,its not going to look good for us if we back out, we will get destroyed by the media if its that way, so i think we have to stand 100% behind him and if it means we miss out on other targets then im afraid we miss out
Destroyed by the media?
How will we cope?
They were always so friendly before.
I can guarantee whatever we pay or don’t pay, we’re coming out of this looking like the bad guys.

Do you understand the difference between long term debt and short term debt? Do you understand the ability to refinance long term debt? Are Spurs in a position of having to sell players to service debt or even other players wages? Nope, even after a season with no fans we still arent in that position. Its not the amount of debt a club has that is the danger its the period that debt covers and the amount that needs to be paid to service it.
Screenshot_20210622-103744_Gallery.jpg

i don't think we are saying that he wont go to City (or Chelsea or United or whoever). He clearly wants to leave. We are saying you are going to pay £160m (give or take a few million)

And as many wise posters have said it is now or never. If he doesn't get his move this summer, then City will move on without him. And the following summer you will be in for the next big thing. Levy knows that so he will see it as £160m or Kane never leaves. Both are good outcomes. My guess is that Levy prefers the £160m option. As does Kane. I am not sure about City.

It'll be £150m and done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.