Harry Kane

Total waste of time. They want £160 million. Which is ridiculous for a player his age.

It seems Halland is a none starter due to Peps dislike of his agent.

Ings was a steal. It just shows how shit Levy is. He could have had £120 million for Kane and Ings for next to nothing.

I still stand by the fact that if negotiating with Levy is this much of a hassle, then why are we bothering?

We have dropped negotations over players before, but now Kane is apparentlly the exception.

If we continue, then to Levy it simply shows desperation and he will continue to demand his unreasonable sum.
I'm suprised we've not given them an ultimatum take it or leave it offer

If mullock is to be believed then something fishy is going on;

We’ve either lost interesting, but then why haven’t we briefed about it? As we always do when we lose interest in signing a player,
Or we’re waiting for something. Which could be as simple as selling a player first or it could be trying to make levy sweat a bit and meet us at £140mil.

It’s all conjecture though, so who knows? I’m of the mind that city have to have a plan in all this! Plus there’s 10 days left, doesn’t seem like a lot of time but city could meet the valuation, or reasonably close in a heartbeat, so things could change quickly

Spuds are demanding what it will cost to release Harry Kane from his renewed contract. So why we are pissing about offering short of that is beyond me. Pay it or move on. Personally I would like to see us move on to an alternative at that price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.